Routine maintenance to your Heating & Air Conditioning System (HVAC) will keep your system running optimally all season long. It’s easy to forget about it when everything is running as it should. To prolong the life of your system, avoid surprise breakdowns and higher electric bills, be sure to hire a contractor with the right skills and experience for the job.
Benefits of HVAC System Maintenance
What can you expect from your newly tuned-up HVAC system? Is the cost of maintenance really worth it? Some benefits of regular maintenance are immediate while others prevent future problems from developing. The benefits include:
- Lower energy bills: You might assume since your system is heating or cooling your home without any apparent problem that everything is fine. However, have you taken a look at your energy bills lately? A neglected system slowly loses its ability to keep your home comfortable at the same level of efficiency it once did. Just as a car tune-up delivers better gas mileage, your HVAC system consumes less energy after receiving professional maintenance.
- Fewer repairs: Do you hear a strange sound or notice an odd odor coming from your furnace? Calling for a tune-up right away could help catch problems before they become disastrous. For example, a fraying belt could result in strange operating noises. If replaced in time, you can avoid the expensive repair that results from a snapped belt whipping around inside. By preventing future repairs, annual maintenance pays for itself.
- Lower chance of a catastrophic breakdown: Everyone wants an incident-free cooling and heating season. After all, it’s incredibly inconvenient and uncomfortable when equipment breaks down on a sweltering summer afternoon or cold winter night, right when you need your HVAC system most. The odds of this happening when you schedule inspections every year are greatly diminished.
- Longer equipment life: Air conditioners, furnaces and other HVAC equipment function best when they’re regularly serviced and cleaned. One malfunctioning part can cause a domino effect that causes the entire system to break down. Regular maintenance prevents this from happening and adds years to your equipment’s lifespan.
- Safer equipment operation: A failing HVAC system does more than cost a lot of money to repair; it also can endanger your family. For instance, electric HVAC systems can develop a short circuit, which is a serious fire hazard if ignored. Clearly, your family’s safety is yet another reason to schedule annual HVAC system maintenance.
We Serve All of Southwest Florida
Air Innovations of Florida serves Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island and surrounding areas in Charlotte, Lee and Collier counties.
- 10% Discount on parts (out of warranty)
- Preferred customers status
- Transferrable if you move OR to new owner (your choice)
Plus twice a year we:
- Cleaning of condenser coil(s)
- Cleaning of evaporator coil(s)
- Test heating and cooling systems
- Check pressures and component amp draws
- Clean condensate drain lines
- Waxing of outdoor cabinet
- Clean or replace air filter
- Check thermostat calibration and level if necessary
- Install algae tabs in drain pan
- Oil motors
*See maintenance agreement for further details
We Service All Makes & Models
Although we are proud to be Trane Comfort Specialists, we service and install all makes and models including: Trane, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Bryant, Goodman, American Standard just to name a few. We also service and install ductless mini splits.